- The online booking at Seaescape.ae is committed to protect the privacy of all information shared with us by all our customers - individuals as well corporate. Those who make a booking provide us the information that is much required to fulfill the booking.
- All personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Source of information: Users provide the name, email address, nationality, and telephone numbers of the person and the name of the contact person that wants to make a booking. We also may get name and contact numbers through some references from an already existing customers.
- Information kept confidential: Details about users are kept confidential and never shared with anyone else. No other person will be provided any information related to users.
- We use information? We send confirmation emails and reminders to our users directly from office in Dubai.
- Information provided in payment system: Credit card numbers are masked in the payment gateway and are not shared with us. Name of the card holder, billing information, and email ids are only being known to us when a customer makes a booking online. Name of the card holder may be different from the name of the person who books. Payment information is never shared with anyone else.
- Website content and quality control: Information required by the user is only being displayed on the website. No other information is being shared or published through this website.
- Order by children under the age of 18 years: We do not entertain children below 18 years to use the site to make a booking and/or to pay online. Only Adults can do so.